Our Kansas City, MO client is seeking an experienced developer to design and develop solutions for their growing development team.
Selected candidate will be responsible for enhancing and maintaining all components of
the transaction processing platform ranging from database design, backend services, middleware and APIs, and modern web applications.
Education and Experience:
To be successful in this position, you will need to have at least 4 years’ experience developing
applications on the .NET Framework.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Participation in vetting of requirements
• Participation in application design sessions
• Developing system documentation to capture key design decisions
• Fact based estimation of delivery dates and features
• Design and development of backwards compatible features and bug fixes
• Development of unit, integration, and load tests
• Participation in peer code reviews
• Extensive local testing to ensure quality
• Operational support of our certification environments
• Tier 3 operational support of the software platform
• Mentorship and training of less experienced developers
Desirable Knowledge and Skills:
Successful candidates will be versed in the theory of the following concepts:
• Object-oriented design
• SOLID principles
• Relational database design
• Tiered software architecture
• Threading and synchronization
• Microsoft Windows architecture
• Messaging patterns
Developers must be skilled in the following languages:
• HTML + CSS/LESS
Successful candidates will have experience with the following:
• Microsoft .NET Framework (BCL, CLR, Core)
• ASP.NET (MVC, Web API, Core)
• Microsoft SQL Server
• Azure DevOps / git
• Azure Message Bus and/or RabbitMQ
Accumatch Consulting is looking for a solid software developer a client of ours in Kansas City, MO. This role will be full-stack, with a lean towards the front-end.
Responsibilities and Qualifications:
- Full-cycle software application development
- Constantly review and consider new technologies and cloud solutions
- Proficiency in service-oriented architectures and design patterns
- Proficiency in C#/NET/Core
- Excellent understanding of Web Services/Web API
- Solid understanding of DevOps approach
- Solid understanding of Azure and AWS resources and opportunities
- Solid understanding of relational databases and concepts (MS SQL Server)
- Understand responsive design and mobile devices for web applications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Management Information Systems or 4+ years equivalent job experience
- A strong ability to quickly learn new systems
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities at a time
Our Kansas City, MO based client is looking for a Microsoft Dynamics expert for a permanent position on a growing team.
Ideal candidates will have the following background:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Management Information Systems or 5+ years equivalent job experience
- 3+ years’ experience in Dynamics 365
- Experience developing Dynamics 365 plug-ins a plus
- Experience migrating across Dynamics 365 versions a plus
- Experience/Certifications in Azure and/or AWS a plus
- Experience with Azure DevOps CI/CD a plus
- Create fully functional Microsoft Dynamics 365 solutions via configuration and integration
- Identify, analyze, propose, and develop solutions for business and technical needs by working with end-users, product owners and technical groups
- Collaborate with others to ensure timely configuration and deployment deliverables
- Follow best practices for all development, integration work, and change management
- Develop reports/dashboards using various tools including D365, SSRS, and Tableau
- Troubleshoot and debug Dynamics 365 functionality, workflows, and integrations
- Diagnose connection and application performance issues
- Understand service-oriented architectures
- Constantly review and consider new plug-ins and technologies
Accumatch Consulting is working with a global Fin-Tech company experiencing record growth to on-board a UX Developer. This company has offices in Kansas City, MO; however this role will be remote indefinitely.
This role will be responsible for enhancing and maintaining all UX components and creating rich, immersive experiences in modern web applications.
Ideal candidates will have 4+ years of experience in UI/UX, and will have a strong sense of ownership of UX components. In other words, passion for the look and feel of our client’s UX is an absolute requirement.
The role will consist of the following:
Our Kansas City based client is currently seeking a Senior Cloud Engineer to manage cloud service provider environments as per various business requirements and security guidelines. They will ensure that these enterprise cloud environments are setup and managed efficiently for high availability and cost effectiveness.
- Support the creation and maintenance of critical Application Environments – Primarily Windows platforms with some Linux work
- Support and maintain existing Deployment systems and CI environments (Puppet, Jenkins, SonarCube, Nexus, NuGet)
- Participate and provide support in Deployment Planning meetings as required (UAT, STAGE, PROD)
- Application Deployment On-Call for scheduled maintenance windows outside of business hours
- Provide Tier 3 Incident Support for Applications as required to assist internal Support Teams
- Collaborate with developers to properly automate software build, test and deploy
- Maintain SRE’s technical deployment documentation repository
- Manage assigned project activities to achieve stated project goals, objectives, and schedules.
- Manage Azure-based applications and services
- Maintain Infrastructure-As-Code (Terraform) for various projects
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent with minimum of 4 years of relevant work experience in automation, application deployment, and/or systems administration or 4+ years relevant experience in lieu of degree.
- Experience with infrastructure automation, infrastructure as code, automated application deployment.
- Significant proven experience working in Windows environments (primarily Windows Server 2008 and 2016) and Linux environments (OEL 6, CentOS 7)
- Experience working with Microsoft Azure (and various resources: Web App, Function App, Azure SQL, etc.)
- Experience with Terraform
- Experience with Azure Resource Manager and AzureCLI
- Experience with TCP/IP concepts
- Experience with programming and scripting languages: Bash and Powershell
- Excellent written and verbal skills (Documentation is paramount)
- Comfortable and capable communicator and trainer
- Experience with Puppet
- Experience with Jenkins/Hudson
- Experience with version control tools such as Git
- Ability to identify and understand complex problems/issues and develop effective solutions.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and collaborate with teams both remote and local.
- Azure certification
- Docker, Mesos, and/or Kubernetes experience
- Confluence and Jira experience
- Service-Now Experience
- ITIL Certification and/or experience
- Experience with E-Commerce projects, specifically online payment engines and/or credit card transactions
- PCI Compliance
- Agile/Scrum Methodologies
- Experience with Cloud Technologies (Open stack, AWS, etc.)
- Experience with Bamboo, Travis CI, etc.
- Experience with automation/configuration management tools: Chef, Ansible, or Salt, 1+ year.
- Experience with additional programming ad scripting languages (Python, Ruby, PHP, Perl, or others)
- RDBMS systems (Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, etc.)
- Competitive compensation program
- No-cost group medical/dental insurance
- Stock purchase plan
- Matching 401(k) contributions with 100% vesting
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Company wellness program
- Casual and fun office environment
- Paid State holidays and vacation
- Tuition reimbursement
Our Kansas City, MO based client is looking to add a Lead Software Engineer to their growing software development organization.
Creation of Windows Server Agents, and Error & Logging libraries. The code you produce will be running in process on thousands of our client’s applications and servers; running with low overhead and efficiently as possible is key; and will help your peers (other developers) around the world to quickly find and solve their own applications’ performance issues.
- Thought leader for a team of windows internals developers
- Provide accurate forecasting and estimation of work prioritized by the product team
- Player/coach including design and coding tasks
- Light project management using Agile best practices
- Enforce and adhere to organizational standards for security, performance, and scale
- Determine and follow best practices and patterns
- Ensure that accurate progress of your assigned work is reflected via the proper channels, including issue tracking tools & daily “stand up” meetings.
- 6+ years of work experience in software development.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent work experience
- Experience in leading development teams
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask
- .Net (C#). Expert or advanced level of writing clean, efficient, fast code
- C++ (preferred, not required)
- Windows Services
- MSI / Installshield (preferred)
- CLR – Knowledge of how CLR internals work; knowledge of MSIL (preferred)
- Windows Debugging Tools
- Asynchronous programming patterns
- Queue based messaging (MSMQ, Azure Service Bus, RabbitMQ etc)
- REST / SOAP Services
Salaries range from $85,000-$130,000.
Our Overland Park, KS based client is looking to add a Lead Developer to their organziation.
Candidates should have the following experience:
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience architecting, developing, or maintaining production-grade cloud solutions in virtualized environments such as AWS, Azure or Google Cloud Platform.
- Experience with networking and web standards such as DNS, DHCP, TCP/IP, HTTP, web security mechanisms, proxies, firewalls, load balancers.
- Experience with deployment and orchestration technologies (such as Docker, Kubernetes, OpenStack, Puppet, Chef, Gradle).
- Experience with build and deployment automation and continuous integration systems (such as Jenkins).
- Hands-on experience planning and deploying products like Relational DB’s, MongoDB, Hadoop.
- Working knowledge of cloud computing including virtualization, hosted services, multi-tenant cloud infrastructures, storage systems and content delivery networks.
- Familiarity with open source server software (such as Apache, RabbitMQ).
- Strong customer-facing communication and careful listening skills. Proven success in and genuine enthusiasm for working directly with customer technical teams.