Our Kansas City based client is currently looking to add an expereinced Product Owner to their growing team.
Candidates will be expect to perform the following:
- Define acceptance criteria for features and user stories.
- Actively create, manage and prioritize the product backlog based on changing requirements.
- Lead sprint ceremonies (Refinement, Sprint Planning, Demos etc.)
Candidates should have the following experience/knowledge:
- 3+ years of experience in Product Management or Business Analysis
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Strong knowledge in Agile Methodologies (SCRUM)
Our Kansas City, KS client is looking for an experience Sales Engineer to join their Software team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for software sales by providing solutions for API integration questions. As a Software Sales Engineer, you will work closely with our software partners to understand their specific needs and tailor solutions to their unique requirements. You will have full access to our product team to submit enhancement requests as well as receiving product knowledge to respond quickly to our partners.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Build strong relationships with software partners and provide them with technical expertise and guidance
- Act as the bridge between our software partners and our development team to ensure smooth integration of our software products
- Engage with prospects and customers to understand their technical requirements and use cases
- Effectively communicate the technical functionality of our software products to prospects and customers
- Conduct training and workshops for software partners and customers to help them better understand the integration of our software products with their systems
- Strong technical and problem-solving skills, with experience in software development and web technologies
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and projects simultaneously
- Experience working with software partners and customers
- Good knowledge of cloud-based solutions, SaaS, and PaaS offerings
Our Kansas City based client is seeking a Scrum Master to join their team. Ideal candidates will have a great background in Data Migration, and have a familiarity with integration with ERPs.
- Scrum Master Responsibilities
- Communicate with internal stakeholders
- Facilitate all Scrum ceremonies
- Coach the team on writing effective user stories, acceptance criteria, definition of done and story splitting
- Guide the team in establishing normalized estimates and how to estimate features and capabilities
- Partner with product owners to ensure backlog is groomed and prioritized, and stories are in a ready state prior to planning
- Partner with the product owner and business owners to conduct release planning and product roadmap activities
- Assess the agile maturity of the team and incept and implement improvements
- Help the team effectively utilize tools (ADO) for sprint artifacts such as burn downs, task reports, tagging and flagging of user stories and sprints
- Produce reports on team performance. Use data and metrics to provide information regarding team health: people, process, progress and overall satisfaction to all stakeholders
- Assist with communications; improving transparency and radiating information
- Manage budget and report on program financials
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent IT work experience
- Experience as a scrum master in a software development or IT organization
- Scrum Master Certification
- Experience with Dev Ops tools such as ADO and Jira
- Experience with CRM and/or ERP projects is ideal but not required
Our Overland Park, KS based client is seeking an experienced Project Manager to manage a variety of key initiatives. Ideal candidates will have the following background:
Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
Previous experience as a Project Manager
Experience communicating with Senior Executives inside and outside of Technology
PMP or other Project Management Certification
Our Overland Park, KS based client is currently seeking an experienced Power BI developer to assist them with several on-going projects.
1. Designs and develops new Business Intelligence applications and dashboards as well as
modifying current applications according to user requirements and best practices.
2. Utilizes scripting techniques to build applications loads working with Information Technology BI
3. Works with users and other technical staff to validate data model and application content.
4. Makes recommendations for more intuitive ways to present and analyze data available within the BI
5. Serves as a learning resource for coaching operational and financial users in creating ad hoc
and prototype reporting applications.
6. Applies standards and best practices to prepare and implement BI applications into the
7. Performs other duties as assigned by the Business Intelligence & Reporting Manager.